Thursday, August 04, 2005

CAST LIST!!!

Thanks to all who auditioned--everyone was great and it was really tough choosing just six of you. And now, without further ado, I present the CAST LIST FOR OUR WEDDING:

Bride:
Katie Dahl
Groom:
Scott Dai

Maid of Honor:
Tracy Dahl
Best Man:
Brian Gray

Bridesmaids:
Audrey Bowen
Courtney Kochuba

Groomsmen:
Danny Hopper
Hunter Howe

Remember, if you're not on this list, there are plenty of other ways to get involved. We're still looking for envelope lickers, costumers, and entertainment. And we'll love you forever if you come to load-in and strike!

3 Comments:

Blogger Adam Atkinson said...

Hahahahahahahahaha!

:)

Awesome.

Oh, I'll do PR! No clip art this time!

atom

9:34 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

Listen, I understand that these decisions aren't personal, but I just wanted to know what you thought of my reading. I mean, it's not my place to say, but I really think I nailed the Groom character. I showed compassion but with a manly exterior. Of course I appreciate the role I was given, but Scott clearly doesn't understand how to approach eternal love.

9:18 AM  
Blogger AliceAyres said...

Hey: I volunteer for envelope-licker... and anything else you need, let me know.
Kisses!

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home