Sunday, July 24, 2005

The rumors are true...

...CourtK is going to be a bridesmaid in our wedding. And Scott will be hosting a reality TV show called "Who wants to be my Best Man?" Brian Gray will be the only constestant.

Courtney was kind enough to accompany me to the most ridiculous store in the world this afternoon, at my mother's prompting. "They're having a sale! You have to go look!"

While they do have a very large selection of dresses in stock, the place is the kind of zoo I usually try to avoid. I found one dress I really liked, but only an idiot would buy a dress on the first day of shopping. If after much more investigation I still like it we'll go back, but I'm not really holding my breath.

Later in the afternoon Court, Scott and I went to investigate the "patio" area at the Schenley Park Visitor's Center. Everyone agreed that the place would be large enough and suitably cute, so we may pick a date and reserve it in the very near future. Flagstaff may or may not work out, but we like it as a reception site anyway.

No more news on the wedding front. Hopefully we'll continue to make progress so I can stop filling this blog with stupidity.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

If you do get married in the SPVC, can you hire this guy (he's in the photo album)?

And did you ever look at the Phipps Gardens place? I've heard it's nice. From Katie. Who had heard it was nice.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I went and looked...it was okay, but the best part about the location is the garden (Mellon Park), and Phipps doens't control it. We'd have to get a seperate permit from the parks department, and at that rate we might as well shoot for Schenley.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home