Thursday, August 03, 2006

I stole that picture from Janet Jay

I watched video of the beginning of the ceremony last night...

I knew the candle thing took a while and we were fully aware that the procession was going to be long, but yikes. I'm sorry for everyone who had to sit there awkwardly, waiting for things to get started. The idea was that the long procession would be this grand, regal thing. Instead it must have just been painful. Especially for the musicians, who later missed the recessional because they were all prepared to play the candle-lighting music.

Oh well, at least everything else went according to plan.

On a happier note, we took Catherine's film in to be developed yesterday; won't get it back until Sunday or Monday. I'm excited to see how they turned out. Chris is working on the digital ones too...all my relatives thought we'd hired them. Yay for photographer friends :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home